ALML is looking for creative, capable, energetic and innovative builders to create a profitable business and maximize revenue by constant sales of tickets.
The successful candidate as a Reservation/Ticketing Agent will ensure that all ticket are issued according to IATA regulations Sit at the ticket desk to answer all passenger enquiries from fare information to issue and reissue ticket and FOI. Maximize revenue by constant selling.
– To put the customer at the center of every communication.
– Achieve accuracy on information to passenger and agents.
– Assist with queries and complaint
– Maintaining high standard of professionalism at call center
– Using prescribed level of initiatives when dealing with day to day passengers and agents problems
– Develop good relationship with passengers and agents
– Report to supervisor regarding any queries, complaints and authorizations
– Motivate other staff members
– To support your team at all times in order to achieve team targets by demonstrating interpersonal behaviors.
– To ensure all tickets are issued correctly and according to IATA regulations.
– Sales and issue of tickets
– Creating of new reservations, limo booking special requests.
– In-depth knowledge and understanding of IATA fares.
– Knowledge of Round the world fares
– Confidence to quote complicated fares without having to double check
– Knowledge of Shares system (other computer reservations systems)
– Identify what kind of fare the passenger requires
– Advice passengers on various fare options available.
– Advice passengers on all possible options whether available or not
– Maintain accuracy when dealing with passengers on fare quotes.
– Preflight – Carry out pre-flight activities daily
– Reservations – Follow up on booking with expired time limits
– Follow up on booking and ensure all have time limits
– Follow up on all unticketed bookings prior to departure date
– Report to supervisor any abnormalities or trends noticed
Candidates interested in this position must also possess the following qualifications
A relevant first degree from a reputable university
3-5 years experience in reservation and ticketing in a reputable Traveling Agency
Thorough command of verbal and written communication skills
Thorough use of Amadeus or SABRE GDS
Good interpersonal skills
Good analytical skills
Good telephone etiquette
Excellent listening skills
Application for this position ends on 31st July 2019. Interested candidates should forward their resumes email@example.com