4 Reasons to work at ALML GROUP.
Current Job Openings
ALML is looking for creative, capable, energetic and innovative builders to create a profitable business and maximize revenue by constant sales of tickets.
RESERVATION/TICKETING AGENT (Abuja Office)
The successful candidate as a Reservation/Ticketing Agent will ensure that all ticket are issued according to IATA regulations Sit at the ticket desk to answer all passenger enquiries from fare information to issue and reissue ticket and FOI. Maximize revenue by constant selling.
Ticketing and Reservations
* To put the customer at the center of every communication.
* Achieve accuracy on information to passenger and agents.
* Assist with queries and complaint
* Maintaining high standard of professionalism at call center
* Develop good relationship with passengers and agents
* Report to supervisor regarding any queries,
complaints and authorizations
* Motivate other staff members
* To support your team at all times in order to achieve
team targets by demonstrating interpersonal behaviors.
* To ensure all tickets are issued correctly and
according to IATA regulations
* Sales and issue of tickets
* Creating of new reservations, limo booking special requests, PTA
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of IATA fares.
* Knowledge of Round the world fares
* Confidence to quote complicated fares without having to double check
* Knowledge of Shares system (other computer reservations systems)
* Identify what kind of fare the passenger requires
* Advice passengers on various fare options available.
* Advice passengers on all possible options whether available or not
* Maintain accuracy when dealing with passengers on fare quotes.
Preflight – Carry out pre-flight activities daily
Reservations – Follow up on booking with expired time limits
Follow up on booking and ensure all have time limits
Follow up on all unticketed bookings prior to departure date
Report to supervisor any abnormalities or trends noticed
Candidates interested in this position must also possess the following qualifications
- A relevant first degree from a reputable university
- 3-5 years experience in reservation and ticketing in a reputable Traveling Agency
- Thorough command of verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough use of Amadeus or SABRE GDS
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Excellent listening skills
Application for this position ends on 8th September 2019. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com