OUR TOP CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS
Christmas is a huge celebration for everyone, not only those who belong to the Christian faith. A lot of people travel home to their villages and the families who remain in town, come together to celebrate and have fun.
It is just less than 24hrs to Christmas and it’s the perfect time to share some Christmas traditions with you because it’s the most wonderful time of the year.
Do you ever feel like you don’t have holiday traditions, but you wish you did? or probably have some, but they take too much money or time. Whatever the case may be, we have some simple and less expensive Christmas traditions you would love.
Here are a few Christmas traditions you can try with your family this season;
– Hide gifts on Christmas eve
-Make cookies for your neighbors and deliver them
– Have a pajamas day
– Read Christmas stories
– At a family meal, share what you are thankful for about the person on your right
– Write down things you are grateful for through the year
– Pick a local family or organization to support
– Create homemade ornaments and decorations together
– Watch Christmas movies
– Play family games
What are your family traditions? you can share with us in the comment section. #ALMLCares